£30,000 - £35,000
Monday – Friday
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Manager to join a leading waste management business.
They are seeking a Transport Manager to support the current transport operation in the operational management and fleet compliance.
* CPC – Transport Management Qualification
* Previous Transport management experience within the Waste Management industry
* Experience within a similar transport manager position
* Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
* Presentable, polite and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Competent decision making
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Taking orders from new and existing customers and inputting to the in-house system.
* Customer service - resolving customer issues/complaints and ensuring critical KPI's are met.
* Supervision of approx 10 drivers & 2-3 Weighbridge staff
* Coordination with external compliance provider
* Providing drivers with work schedules
* Overlooking the correct use of Weighbridge.
* Procedural accuracy, training and full compliance of all transport operations.
* Organise all yard movement requests, internal and external in a timely manner to support processing.
* Quick, efficient 'right first time' vehicle loading and turnaround times.
* Organise vehicle routes in a compliant manner. Vehicle, driver, transport and environmental factors to be satisfied.
* Managing general transport budget.
* Liaising with sub-contractors.
* Maintenance planning with garage
* Preparation of management reports, including MPG, activity, costs/vehicles, monthly budgets, collection efficiency and yard service
If you have Transport Manager experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.