Pod is currently partnering with an exciting food start up that is looking for a UK Logistics Manager to help implment a new EDI system.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for an exciting start up business.
- Managing finished goods and raw materials inventory throughout the supply chain whilst giving the Finance team full visibility for invoicing
- Supervising all orders as they are handled by our logistics partners and resolving any issues, ensuring we meet our Service Level Agreements with customers
- Supplier Management
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with our warehouses and distribution partners within the UK
- Customer Relationship Management
- Development of new systems, processes and other improvements
- Managing EDI systems, scoping our requirements for now and future growth, and implementing a new, fit-for-purpose EDI system
- Closely managing logistics costs, ensuring we always get
- Minimum 1 year experience in FMCG logistics
- Ideally experience in a start-up
- Ideally experience across different types of supply chain – ambient and temperature controlled
- Comprehensive understanding of EDI systems
- Experience of building strong, influential relationships with external partners
- Educated to degree level
- Strong Excel skills
If you think this is the perfect timing please give call Filipa Frazao on (Apply online only) or drop me an email through to: (url removed)
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.