What's in it for me?
I am recruiting on behalf of my client in Airdrie who are a supplier of Construction products.
They are looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager on a permanent basis, working Monday to Friday (Apply online only).
You will be supervising a team of warehouse operatives and drivers, ensuring smooth day to day running of warehouse and logistics and ensuring the company is compliant with all relevant legislations.
They are offering a fantastic salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 dependent upon experience.
My client offers 20 days holiday which increases after 1 year, along with 8 Stats and a Company Pension.
Day to Day Duties
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following Key duties -
* Plan and coordinate incoming goods, ensuring they are offloaded and stored safely and securely
* Overseeing and picking & packing of all outgoing goods making sure they are picked correctly and packed securely
* Overseeing and Safe, efficient loading of company and sub-contractor vehicles, sourcing agency staff and hire vehicles as required to cover workload
* Daily routing and planning of all deliveries via vehicles and carriers ensuring loads are safe and within weight limits
* Responsible for repair and maintenance of depot vehicles, ensuring all vehicles are road worthy, legal and meet O licence regulations
* Oversee using SAP to book in purchase stock orders, stock transfers
* Be available for stock take which may include weekend working
* Implement the company health and safety polices to ensure a safe working conditions and practices within the yard and warehouse areas
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager must be highly self-motivated with the ability to understand priorities and work to tight deadlines.
My client is looking someone who is conscientious, hardworking with an attention to detail and enjoys the challenge of solving problems within a pressured, time critical environment.
The right candidate must possess the ability to listen attentively to gain understanding, assess implications and react accordingly. A can-do attitude is essential for this role.
Ideally the Warehouse & Logistics Manager will hold the Reach and Counterbalance fork lift certificates, LGV2 driving licence and either hold or be working towards their CPC.
What training is provided?
Fork lift training would be provided if needed along with any other job-related qualifications
Apply today by clicking below or giving our team a call on
(phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.