Toyota’s new iQ supermini will be priced from £9,495 when it goes on sale early next year.
The new iQ is available to order now with customer deliveries starting from January.
At launch the iQ range will come with a revised version of Toyota’s 1.0-litre three-cylinder VVT-i engine with a choice of five-speed manual transmission or Multidrive, the latest development of Toyota’s continuously variable transmission.
Carbon dioxide emissions will range from 99g/km to 110g/km putting the manual and automatic transmissions in tax bands A and B respectively.
There’s two trim levels for customers to choose from, with the standard iQ coming with 15-inch alloys, heated electrically adjustable door mirrors, air conditioning and six speaker audio system with auxiliary socket.
The iQ2 trim adds high-gloss alloys, front fog lamps, automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers, smart entry and start system and climate control.
Standard safety features include ABS, electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) and vehicle stability control with steering assist (VSC+) and traction control (TRC).
There is nine airbags as standard, including a rear window airbag.
Toyota is offering metallic paint for free on orders taken before March 1.
iQ 1.0 VVT-i manual £9,495
iQ 1.0 VVT-i Multidrive £10,495
iQ2 1.0 VVT-i manual £10,495
iQ2 1.0 VVT-i Multidrive £11,495
Accessories and options
iQ owners looking for an upgrade will be able to add extra touches to their vehicle from a range of three accessory packs.
• iStyle £250: exterior styling elements, including chrome side sills, rear chrome garnish and aluminium scuff plates.
• iSports £400: sports styling features, including rear roof spoiler, rear skirt and chrome exhaust pipe finisher.
• iUrban £350: comprises rear parking sensors, reversible velour/rubber boot liner and carpet mats.
• Leather seat upholstery £700
• Satellite navigation with Bluetooth and iPod £950