As part of its ongoing ‘Citroën Vans - Business Class’ initiative, Citroën has now launched its ‘5 Star’ Euro 5 LCV Programme.
The programme demonstrates the manufacturer’s approach to maximising advanced technology to reduce CO2 emissions and improve the fuel efficiency of its new Euro 5 LCV range, by including:
• Advanced, fuel-efficient, low emissions Euro 5 petrol and HDi diesel engines
• New e-HDi Airdream micro-hybrid drivetrains for selected Berlingo vans
• A Diesel Particulate Filtration System (DPFS), with its proven, effective self-regeneration capability
• The Citroën Trafficmaster Smartnav and Trackstar stolen vehicle tracking telematics package
• The ability of all Citroën HDi engines to run on up to 30% bio-diesel without effect on warranty or need for technical modification, providing additional benefits
Scott Michael, Citroën’s commercial vehicle operations manager, said: “The launch of our 5 Star Euro 5 programme offers a significant step forward for LCV operators.
“It demonstrates Citroën’s unique and all-embracing approach to improving the efficiency and reducing the carbon footprint of our LCVs.
“Since the introduction earlier this year of the ‘Citroën Vans - Business Class’ programme, Citroën has continued to improve its sales and aftersales service, as well as providing a greater choice of converted vehicles through both our Relay Specialist model range and our expanded Ready to Run range.”
Joining the already introduced Euro 5 Nemo range, with its exceptional fuel economy from just 65.7mpg on the combined cycle and ultra-low CO2 emissions from just 109g/km, are the Euro 5 Berlingo, Dispatch and Relay ranges.