GreenRoad has launched a smartphone app making fleet driver performance and safety information available anytime, anywhere for fleet operations and safety managers.
The app serves as a mobile companion to the online GreenRoad Central dashboard which provides driver performance and safety management data and reports.
It follows GreenRoad’s Central mobile app for drivers.
The GreenRoad Central mobile app for managers features:
- Real-time fleet location, including street address detail. Fleet managers can see where each driver is, at any time, by address.
- Safety Score dashboard for all fleet drivers. GreenRoad Central driver data is centred on the Safety Score, a unique safety rating compiled from actual real-time driving events. The mobile app for managers gives quick access to driver Safety Scores with views filtered by highest-and-lowest ranking drivers, or the ability to zoom in to see specific, individual driver detail
- Real-time access to each individual driver’s mobile dashboard. This view gives managers all the information they need to track and understand an individual driver’s current safety profile.
It runs on Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android mobile and tablet devices and is available now to download from app stores.
Users must be enrolled with the GreenRoad service.
Feature enhancements to GreenRoad Central also launched
The company has also made significant upgrades to GreenRoad Central, the cloud-based hub of the GreenRoad service.
The upgrades include smarter report functionality, new speeding reports, a “My Reports” navigation capability, and vehicle-based dashboard metrics.
Featured in the new release of GreenRoad Central is an expanded report catalogue, now including both a posted speed violation report and a fleet speed violation report.
The new reports deliver detailed visibility into the timing, distribution, location and severity of fleet-wide speeding events.
Additional new GreenRoad Central features include:
- Street address information for all events, vehicle locations and trip starts/ends in the GreenRoad Central Fleet Location and Trips History features.
- Smarter reports with the option to easily drill down into trips or events for a single driver, which supports effective individual driver coaching.
- “My Reports” directory with convenient access to favourite reports. Customised reports can be saved and accessed via top-level navigation.