This Fleet News' webinar, presented by David Bushnell, principal consultant, and James Hendry, head of account management, for Alphabet (GB) Limited.
It focusses on:
• What WLTP means to organisations, their employees, company cars and light commercial vehicle fleets
• Taxation implications following the implementation of ‘full WLTP’ in April 2020 for businesses and employees
• Opportunities to utilise the introduction of WLTP to reset your fleet or vehicle policy
• How to take advantage of the WLTP change and avoid potential pitfalls
• Everything you wanted to know about WLTP but were afraid to ask: WLTP terminology explained e.g. Euro 6d-TEMP, Euro 6, RDE, NEDC Correlated.
Webinar chaired by editor-in-chief Stephen Briers.