Vehicle tracking device provider RAM Tracking is to offer customers funding and fleet management services following the creation of RAM Fleet Club.
RAM Fleet Club aims to facilitate old and new complete funding and fleet management services across the United Kingdom.
RAM Tracking's chief executive Chris McClellan said: "The customisation of our services is and always has been standard practice.
"We are now able to guarantee that all of our customers are completely satisfied with a wider spectrum of services that checks each stage of the fleet management cycle successfully.
"So much so that a 360 degree feedback system is incorporated into the club so we can assess customer opinion every six months and make suitable changes if necessary”
Upon signing up to RAM Fleet Club, customers receive consultancy to help identify areas of improvement. Typical areas include:
- Online booking system for services/repairs
- Single telephone number to speak directly to service booking agents
- Free collection/delivery of vehicles from home or work
- Text and email reminders 24 hours before servicing is due
- Courtesy car availability with minimum five-day notice for servicing and repairs.