Chevin Fleet Solutions has confirmed 21% global business growth for the 12 months from September 2016.
Attributed to a number of key activities and initiatives including significant product developments, customer service and local team expansion, this growth surpassed last year’s target and is forecast to continue into FY2018.
Year-end results also indicated a step-change in the evolution of selling, revealing that many new clients prefer to purchase software as a service (SAAS).
Over the course of the year, Chevin’s FleetWave software has undergone a number of significant developments that have generated further interest in the product and greater awareness of its capabilities.
Making the most of the latest generation of web-based technologies, FleetWave 2.9 – the latest version of Chevin’s software – now delivers a host of new features to intelligently manage fleet and associated data. New enhancements include:
- Automatic emails and text to be sent directly from the software to alert drivers and manager on compliance, servicing, orders and more.
- New multi-currency and global features to offer greater support for international organisations operating across borders
- Customisable fuel economy labels that can be configured with region-specific values, colours and defaults
- A standard API that allows users to extend their integration options by granting secure, external access to specific areas of the software’s data
- A new Events Engine tool that streamlines communication by allowing users to build rules that will automatically trigger and send messages to drivers and technicians
Ashley Sowerby, managing director at Chevin Fleet Solutions, said: “Chevin’s growing success is a reflection of our software’s evolution, and the ongoing enhancements, updates and improvements we are making that address new industry trends and evolving customer needs in fleet management and beyond.
“Among new and legacy clients, FleetWave is more than just a centralised system for managing entire fleet operations. It is now increasingly used as a business intelligence tool by entire organisations.”