Fleet News at 10 features a guest panel of leading fleet decision-makers discussing the month’s biggest news and hottest industry topics as selected by the panellists and you, the audience. It is designed to be an interactive debate, allowing for comment and questions by the viewers.
Aimed at fleet decision-makers and the wider fleet sector, the next Fleet News at 10 webinar will take place at 10am, January 28 and last for 1 hour.
The panel of fleet professionals will dig beneath the surface of the month’s major news stories to debate their impact on the fleet sector and how they are reacting within their own businesses.
Get involved with the Fleet News at 10! If you would like to suggest a topic for the panel to discuss, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor-in-chief Stephen Briers will be joined by the following fleet professionals:
- Lorna McAtear, fleet manager, National Grid
- Chris Connors, head of facilities and fleet, Countryside Properties
- Paul Hollick, chair, Association of Fleet Professionals
- Dale Eynon, director, Defra Group Fleet Services
- Duncan Webb, head of fleet, UK & Ireland, ISS
- Matthew Hammond, head of fleet, M Group Services
Sign up to the Fleet News at 10, either for the next broadcast or for the whole year.
2022 webinar dates for your diary (click on each one you want to attend)
August - no webinar